Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161 Description
Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161 is an easy to use application that willl help you learn to create 3D models of houses, sheds, decks, home additions, woodworking projects ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ even space ships.
You can add details, textures and glass to your models, design with dimensional accuracy, and place your finished models in Google Earth, share them with others by posting them to the 3D Warehouse, or print hard copies. Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161 is a great way to discover if 3D modeling is right for you.
Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161 includes these tools:
- Drawing and modifying geometry: Polygon, FollowMe, Offset, and Intersect with Model.
- Construction: Dimension, Tape Measure, Protractor, Section Slice, Layers, Area & Length Calculation
Using Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161 you can:
- Draw, modify, measure, rotate, and scale geometry.
- Place section slices to view and work on model interiors.
- Add pre-made textures to your models, or create new ones.
- Add pre-made components like trees, cars, doors and windows, and people to your models, or create new components.
- Soften and smooth faces.
- Cast real-time shadows for any location on earth.
- Simulate movie camera placements.
- Perform walk-throughs.
- Create presentation tours.
- Import 2D images (.jpg, .png, .tif, .tga, .bmp) and 3D models (.3ds, .dem, .ddf, .dwg, .dxf, .skp).
- Export your models to Google Earth.
- Export 2D images of your models (.jpg, .bmp, .png, .tif).
- Print your models.
- Create add-on programs using the Ruby programming language.
Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161 is the 3D modeling tool for design professionals
The professional version of SketchUp empowers design professionals to explore and communicate complex design concepts.
Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161 users have the ability to:
- Export models in 3DS, DWG, DXF, OBJ, XSI, VRML, and FBX file formats.
- Export animations and walkthroughs as MOV or AVI files.
- Use organic modeling (Sandbox) and Film & Stage (pre-viz) tools.
- Import and export GIS data.
- Print and export raster images at higher-than-screen resolution.
- Receive free email technical support for two years after purchase.
- Use the software for commercial purposes (the free version is approved for personal use only).
Model anything you can imagine:
Redecorate your living room. Invent a new piece of furniture. Model your city for Google Earth. There's no limit to what you can create with Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161.
Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161 makes 3D modeling fun:
We believe powerful software can also be a pleasure to use ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ the secret is intuitive tools that work the way you think they should. Apparently, millions of people agree.
Get models online for free:
You can build models from scratch, or you can download what you need. People all over the world share what they've made on the Google 3D Warehouse.
Get started right away:
Dozens of video tutorials, an extensive Help Center and a worldwide user community mean that anyone who wants to make 3D models with SketchUp, can.
Edges and Faces:
- Every SketchUp model is made up of just two things: edges and faces. Edges are straight lines, and faces are the 2D shapes that are created when several edges form a flat loop. For example, a rectangular face is bound by four edges that are connected together at right angles. To build models in SketchUp, you draw edges and faces using a few simple tools that you can learn in a small amount of time. It's as simple as that.
Push/Pull: Quickly go from 2D to 3D:
- Extrude any flat surface into a three-dimensional form with SketchUp's patented Push/Pull tool. Just click to start extruding, move your mouse, and click again to stop. You can Push/Pull a rectangle into a box. Or draw the outline of a staircase and Push/Pull it into 3D. Want to make a window? Push/Pull a hole through your wall. Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161 is known for being easy to use, and Push/Pull is the reason why.
- Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161 is great for working fast and loose in 3D, but it's more than just a fancy electronic pencil. Because you're working on a computer, everything you create in SketchUp has a precise dimension. When you're ready, you can build models that are as accurate as you need them to be. If you want, you can print scaled views of your model, and if you have SketchUp Pro, you can even export your geometry into other programs like AutoCAD and 3ds MAX.
- You use SketchUp's innovative, do-everything Follow Me tool to create 3D forms by extruding 2D surfaces along predetermined paths. Model a bent pipe by extruding a circle along an L-shaped line. Create a bottle by drawing half of its outline, then using Follow Me to sweep it around a circle. You can even use Follow Me to round off (fillet) edges on things like handrails, furniture and electronic gadgets.
- You can use SketchUp's Paint Bucket tool to paint your model with materials like colors and textures.
Groups and Components:
- By "sticking together" parts of the geometry in your model to make Groups, you can create sub-objects that are easier to move, copy and hide. Components are a lot like Groups, but with a handy twist: copies of Components are related together, so changes you make to one are automatically reflected in all the others. Windows, doors, trees, chairs and millions of other things benefit from this behavior.
- SketchUp's powerful, real-time Shadow Engine lets you perform accurate shade studies on your models.
- You can use SketchUp's interactive Sections feature to temporarily cut away parts of your design, enabling you to look inside. You can use Sections to create orthographic views (like floorplans), to export geometry to CAD programs using SketchUp Pro, or just to get a better view of your model while you're working on it. Section Planes can be moved, rotated and even animated using SketchUp's Scenes feature.
- We created Scenes to enable you to easily save precise views of your model so you can come back to them later. Need to create an animation? Just create a few Scenes and click a button.
Look Around and Walk:
- Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161 lets you get inside your model with a set of simple navigation tools designed to give you a first-person view. Click with Position Camera to "be standing" anywhere in your model. Use Look Around to turn your virtual head. Finally, switch to Walk to explore your creation on foot; you can even climb and descend stairs and ramps, just like you're playing a video game.
Dimensions and Labels:
- You can use the super-intuitive Dimension and Label tools to add dimensions, annotations and other glorious detail to your work.
- SketchUp's Instructor dialog box, which you can choose to activate at any time, provides context-sensitive help.
Layers and the Outliner:
When you're building a big, complicated model, things can get messy very quickly. Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161 provides two useful ways to keep your geometry manageable:
- Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161 and Google Earth are part of the same product family, meaning you can exchange information between them easily. Need a building site for your project? Import a scaled aerial photograph, including topography, directly from Google Earth to Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161 by clicking one button. Want to see your SketchUp model in context in Google Earth? Click another button, and you can. Anyone can use Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161 to build models which can be seen by anyone in Google Earth.
- SketchUp's Sandbox tools let you create, optimize and alter 3D terrain. You can generate a smooth landscape from a set of imported contour lines, add berms and valleys for runoff, and create a building pad and driveway.
- The Google 3D Warehouse is a huge, online repository of 3D models which you can search through when you need something. Why build something when you can download it for free?
- You can import 3DS files directly into your SketchUp models. Have a piece of furniture in 3DS format that you'd like to use? Import it in, then keep on truckin'.
- With Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161, you can import image files like JPGs, TIFFs, PNGs and PDFs. You can use them by themselves (kind of like posters), but you can also stick them to surfaces to create photo-realistic models of buildings, package designs, and more.
Export TIFF, JPEG and PNG:
- Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161 lets you export raster images up to 10,000 pixels square, so generating an image which you can send in an email, publish in a document, or project on a wall is as easy as choosing a few options and clicking Export.
News in Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161:
Model geo-location with Google Maps:
- We've built Maps right into SketchUp. Adding a geo-location to your model is now an elegant, one-app process.
Color imagery and more accurate terrain:
- The snapshot you get when you add a geo-location to your model now includes 3D terrain data that's more accurate, and -- for the first time -- aerial imagery in color.
Match Photo improvements:
- Our Match Photo feature lets you trace one or more photographs to build a model; it's an incredibly powerful tool. For SketchUp 8, we've tweaked some things to make using Match Photo easier than ever.
SketchUp, meet Building Maker:
- When it comes to modeling existing buildings, it's hard to beat Google Building Maker for speed and efficiency. We've made it simpler to open and refine Building Maker models in SketchUp.
- Wouldn't it be nice if the Scenes Panel included little image previews of the scenes in your model? Your wish is our command.
NOTE: Google SketchUp Pro 8.0.3161 is free for personal use.