TweetDeck 1.3 Description
TweetDeck 1.3 is an application that aims to evolve the existing functionality of Twitter by taking an abundance of information i.e twitter feeds, and breaking it down into more manageable bite sized pieces.
TweetDeck 1.3 enables users to split their main feed (All Tweets) into topic or group specific columns allowing a broader overview of tweets. The default columns can contain All Tweets from your timeline, @replies directed to you and direct messages.
The GROUP, SEARCH and REPLIES buttons then allow the user to make up additional columns populated from the live tweet information.
Once you create them, these columns will automatically update thus permitting you to keep track of your Twitter threads easier.
- Catch up with overnight global twitterings as TweetDeck stores all updates whilst running
- Continual status updates of TweetDeck and Twitter
- Resize TweetDeck as either an unobtrusive column, full screen or anything in between
- Especially useful running full screen on a separate monitor
- Filter tweets using the tweet text, username, source or timeframe
- Auto updates from the Twitter API
News in TweetDeck 1.3:
- Create, edit and delete lists by clicking the Lists button.
- Keep up with the accounts you follow by adding an activity column via the Add Column window
- Monitor your mentions and more by adding an Interaction comumn via the Add Column window
- Inline media previews give you a glimpse of what's being shared. Don't want inline media? Turn it off in Settings.