Pale Moon 9.2 Description:
Why settle for a basic build of your Firefox browser on Windows Operating Systems when you can have one that performs 25% faster? Mozilla does not provide optimized browser packages for Windows, while many Linux users get the advantage of a browser built specifically for their system.
That needs to change! So, here is the Pale Moon project. Pale Moon 9.2 is a custom built and optimized Firefox-based browser.
- Highly optimized for current processors
- 100% Firefox sourced: As safe as the browser that has seen years of development.
- Uses less memory because of disabled redundant and optional code
- Significant speed increases for page drawing and script processing
- Support for SVG and Canvas
News in Pale Moon 9.2:
- Fix for a critical vulnerability in the libpng graphics library
- Update to the add-ons blocklist and its handling
- New 64-bit application icon (32-bit icon update in the next version)
- Minor updates to cache handling settings