Sweet Home 3D 3.7 Description:
Sweet Home 3D 3.7 is an interior design application that helps you placing your furniture on a house 2D plan, with a 3D preview.
Sweet Home 3D 3.7 will help you turn the tedious job of finding the best furniture location into a fun experiment.
News in Sweet Home 3D 3.7:
- Displayed groups in the furniture table as expandable / collapsible tree nodes.
- Used antialiasing in the 3D view when possible.
- Fixed a bug that could create invalid SH3D files after the importation of a 3D model file containing non ASCII characters (like accentuated letters).
- Fixed the management of multiple holes in polygons defined in imported DAE files.
- Forbade window resizing while a SH3D file is opened under Mac OS X, to avoid program freezing.
- Saved in a SH3D file only the textures of the SH3T file used by the home.
- Released the version 1.0 (670 kB) of the Textures Library Editor, a separate tool that lets the user create and edit easily SH3T files.
- Updated the new portable version of Sweet Home 3D (version 3.7, 116 MB) et Furniture Library Editor (version 1.9, 5 Mo).
- Replaced JRE 6u35 by JRE 6u37 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with Java.
- Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.