ffDiaporama 1.4 Description:
ffDiaporama 1.4 is a handy and reliable application designed to assemble photos and videos.
ffDiaporama 1.4 is an application of creation of videos sequences established by:
- titles, fixed or livened up.
- images or by photos, fixed or livened up.
- movie clip
The following options are available in ffDiaporama 1.4:
- Refocused of images and photos
- Cutting of video clips
- Note (addition of text) for images, photos, sequences and animations
- Graphic filters on the images and the videos (passage in black and white, dust removal, equalization of colors, etc.)
- Creation of animation by zoom, rotation or Ken Burns Effect on part of images or photos
- Correction of the images and the videos during the animations (luminosity, contrast, gamma, colors, etc.)
- Transitions between sequence with definition of the transition type, sequence by sequence.
- Addition of a background sound (wav, mp3 or ogg) with customizable effects of volume, fade in/out and passage in pause, sequence by sequence.
- Generation of usable videos by most of the current videos equipments (DVD player/smartphone, multimedia box, hard drive, etc.) but also publishable on the main video sharing Web sites (YouTube, Dailymotion, etc.)
- Video format from VGA (640x4800) to Full HD (1920x1080) by way of the DVD and HD 720 formats.
- Image geometry (aspect ratio) : 4:3, 16:9 or 2.35:1 (cinema)
- Possible formats of rendering : avi, mpg, mp4, mkv
News in ffDiaporama 1.4:
- It exists different standard for geometry of photos: 3/2, 4/3, 16/9 ...This ratio is calculated as follows: width / height
- The problem was that this calculation was not still just, so, according to the manufacturer, of 3/2 can be 1.5 or 1.49 or 1.51 etc... because the sensors photos are not every same. This small delta seems low but it generated errors in previous version.
- To there, the styles were static. That is I had used the photos of a CANNON to predefine all the styles. But, with photos of other manufacturers, I had lines in more or less.
- I thus saw revised all the system to not use any more static styles but dynamic styles (formulae mathematical rather than pre-calculated values).
- That is why I have of to delete the possibility of creating user styles for coordinates and framing because the user cannot enter formulae.
- This change causes modifications in the option, edition of slides and edition of image dialogs.
Forms of shape:
- Other big modification concerns the addition of about 60 additional forms for the image and video masks and the blocks of text.
- Added 1 Gb memory profile for Windows Vista/7
- Changed image and video icons in Slide edit dialog: display workspace zone and effect zone and enlarged the icons a notch
- Deleted framing style management in Image edit dialog and replaced geometry locking combo and the 3 default framing buttons with a new combo containing a lot of predefined styles
- Did what was needed for framing always apply when rotation is changing in Image edit dialog when a predefined non custom style is selected
- Replaced old combo for framing style with the new one in Slide edit dialog when a block is of type image or video
- Replaced the couple button of style/name of the coordinate styles in the Edit slide dialog by one combo containing styles by default (deleted the possibility of creating personalized coordinate styles)
- Reviewed option dialog to use new framing and new coordinates styles
- Improve the precision of the rulers of the interactive zones of Edit Image and Edit Slide dialogs
- Added the possibility to use .wmv video
- Added a lot of new shape forms and modfied combo of selection of shape forme in Edit Slide dialog to a Custom Combo
- Bug fixed of "Add project" button which did nothing