PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.7.0 Description:
PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.7.0 is a complete image retouching program.
PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.7.0 allows you to do simple or advanced adjustments to an image and apply a vast range of filters on it.
PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.7.0 is simple and intuitive to use, and has an easy learning curve. The toolbar, giving you access to the standard filters with just a few clicks, gives PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.7.0 a robust look.
PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.7.0 is an image editor and effects package.
PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.7.0 comes with many features that rival some commercial packages, as well as additional add-on that can be downloaded from the web site.
PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.7.0 offers all the standard editing features (selection, clone brush, paint brush etc.) as well as a large selection of image effects, photo masks, image adjustments, thumbnail browser and much more.
PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.7.0 also supports batch processing to apply filters, sizing, adjustments and transformations to a large number of images at once.
Its wide range of filters allows novice users to familiarize themselves with the world of graphics. You can find the standard adjustment functions (Brightness, contrast, dyed, saturation, gamma correction) and also artistic filters (watercolor, pastels, Indian ink, pointillism, puzzle effect).
There are more than 100 filters to be discovered!
News in PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.7.0:
- New adjustment filter Curves (with vectorial path)
- New adjustment filter White Balance
- New deformation function Curve (with vectorial path)
- New Greyscal filter (several proposed modes)
- Some deformation filters are duplicated to the menu Image and Layer
- Deformation filters in the Filter menu run in transparency mode
- Improvement of the adjustment filter Levels (midtones)
- Improvement of the filter Histogram (real time)
- New Data folder for curves
- Fixed bugs in the vectorial path
- Some adjustment filters are moved to the menu Filter
- Hue variation, Invert RGB, Posterize, Dithering)
- New sub menu Options in the menu Selection (to simplify)
- The menu Layer > Resize layer is moved to the sub menu Transformation