Proxifier 3.15 Description:
Proxifier 3.15 is a software that will allow network programs that do not support working through proxy servers operate through a SOCKS or HTTP proxy server or a chain of proxy servers.
There are many network applications that do not support working through proxy servers and thus cannot be used from LAN or with firewalls. These can compromise corporate privacy and lead you to many other restrictions.
Proxifier 3.15 solves all of these problems and gives you the opportunity to work with your favorite software without any restrictions. Besides, it lets you gain extra control over network security and add more power to network functionality.
With Proxifier 3.15 you can work with any Internet clients (browsers, ftp, ICQ, IRC, Kazaa, telnet, ssh, video/audio, games...) from network that is separated from Internet by a firewall (only one open port is required).
Proxifier 3.15 will help secure your privacy. Send and receive email through a proxy server or a chain of proxy servers, all email clients are supported (Outlook, Eudora, Netscape and others).
- Run any network applications through a proxy server. No special configuration is required for the software; the entire process is completely transparent.
- Access the Internet from a restricted network through a proxy server gateway.
- Bypass firewall restrictions.
- "Tunnel" the entire system (force all network connections including system connections to work through a proxy server).
- Resolve DNS names through a proxy server.
- Use flexible Proxification Rules with hostname and application name wildcards.
- Secure privacy by hiding your IP address.
- Work through a chain of proxy servers using different protocols.
- View information on current network activities (connections, hosts, times, bandwidth usage, etc.) in real-time.
- Maintain log files and traffic dumps.
- Get detailed reports on network errors.
News in Proxifier 3.15:
- Improved configuration management and other enhancements.
Improved UI and New Visual Style:
- The new version features a significantly improved user interface. The connection list provides much more detailed information about the connections including: selected proxy server, matched rule, connection status with color indication, x64 and IPv6 mark, user name and process ID. All additional information is displayed only when needed so UI remains clean and easy to read.
Brand New Concept for Proxy Settings and Rules:
- The core Proxifier configuration has been significantly redesigned and improved. Now you can specify independent multiple proxy servers in (Profile->Proxy Settings...). It is also possible to create multiple proxy chains and manipulate them via the new UI.
- The new version allows you to assign different proxies/chains for different rules (Profile->Proxification Rules...). Thus each rule has an individual action that tells Proxifier to process the connections through a proxy or chain, to block the connection or to open it directly.
- Management and organization of Proxifier configuration files (*.prx) has been improved and the function has been renamed to Profiles. The key features of the new approach are..
- Fast switching between profiles.
- Password encryption (Profile->Advanced->Password Encryption).
- XML format of profile files (*.ppx).
Support for New Technologies:
- Proxifier v3 fully supports IPv6 protocol and x64 applications and systems. Everything works out of the box. No additional configuration is required.
- Transparent NTLM authentication with current user credentials is supported.
- All character processing is now based on Unicode. Proxifier works well with any international strings and fonts.
- The new version is fully compatible with the latest versions of Windows operating system and benefits from the features available on Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008.
- We also did our best to ensure maximum backward compatibility. It is still possible to run Proxifier on Windows 2000.
Services and Other Sessions Proxification:
- The Proxifier network module has been rewritten to support Windows Services and applications being run by other users on the computer (Profile->Advanced->Services and Other Users...).
DNS over Proxy Improvements:
- Now you can specify the hostnames that should be resolved with local DNS when Proxifier is configured to process hostnames through a proxy. This feature is useful when you need to work with LAN and Internet connections at the same time.
- Version 3 features a number of other improvements. Overall the user experience has been significantly improved. We did our best to ensure maximum compatibility with third-party software, especially firewall and antivirus packages. The new version is much less likely to cause software conflicts.