RaceRender 2.5.9 Description:
RaceRender 2.5.9 is an application designed to help you create and edit videos. It enables you to create videos that make use of picture-in-picture overlays, split-screens, camera switching, transparencies, and many other options.
Unlike common video editing software, RaceRender 2.5.9 is a video processor that is designed to easily and efficiently mix multiple concurrent video and audio sources.
RaceRender 2.5.9 was originally created to produce fast-paced motorsports video from multiple cameras, without requiring expensive video processing hardware, and to do it better and faster than typical video editing software. It has since evolved to become useful for a wide variety of other purposes as well.
News in RaceRender 2.5.9:
- Added "Snap To Grid" mode for moving display objects (option under Edit menu)
- Option for even higher resolution track map rendering
- Network/WiFi transfer data & video from TrackAddict HD app (option under File menu)
- Fixed loading of templates when using the "Open File..." screen
- Timer object is now compatible with supported data fields that also include date