Registry Workshop 4.6.0 Description:
Registry Workshop 4.6.0 is an advanced registry editor.
Registry Workshop 4.6.0 is the perfect replacement for RegEdt32 and RegEdit, shipped with Microsoft Windows.
In addition to all the features that you can find in RegEdit and RegEdt32, Registry Workshop 4.6.0 offers many powerful features to enhance registry editing. You can cut, copy and paste registry keys and values.
You can undo and redo modifications. You can search and replace registry keys, values and data quickly and easily. It allows edit registry files in the same way as editing system registry.
Registry Workshop 4.6.0 also provides easy and flexible functions to manage Favorites.
With Registry Workshop 4.6.0, registry editing becomes more safe than ever before. All changes except changing key permissions can be safely reversed, using multiple levels of Undo.
You don't need to worry about making mistakes when editing registry now.
- Multiple undo and redo. The undo history can be saved to disk and reloaded at startup. screen shot
- Search and replace registry keys, values and data with super fast search algorithm. On a typical PC, you can search the entire registry in about ten seconds! screen shot
- Compare registry between computers and/or .REG files with super fast speed.
- Connect mobile device (Pocket PC, SmartPhone, etc.) registry via ActiveSync.
- Cut, copy and paste registry keys and values.
- Drag and drop to move or copy registry keys and values.
- Edit .REG files and .POL files in the same way as editing system registry. screen shot
- Backup and restore registry. screen shot
- Defragment registry with preview. screen shot
- Easy and flexible Favorites management.
- Quickly browse registry with address bar, bookmarks and visitation history.
- Support of linkage aware ability. You can use context menu to navigate to referenced key, open containing folder or open URL if the key or value contains a ProgID, ClassID, folder, file path or URL.
- Jump to the same key in HKLM or HKCU by context menu.
- Allows to open multiple local registry windows.
- Allows to open secure registry keys when running under the administrator privilege.
- Edit binary data in BYTE, WORD or DWORD format.
News in Registry Workshop 4.6.0:
- Added support for replacing Unicode strings in binary data when replacing with same length string.
- Added support for displaying the old data of modified value in undo history.
- Added support for jumping to the registry entry from undo history.
- Added support for changing the font color in tree views and list views.
- Minor improvements and fixes.